Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. In order to maintain the highest standards of customer service, Skyview Spa is required from time to time to collect and retain personal information. We are committed to protecting this personal information.
The type of personal information we may need to collect from our guests includes the following:
- Name, age and familial status
- Residential or business address
- Contact telephone numbers and email addresses
- Medical information pertaining to the type of service you have requested
- Credit card or other billing information if booking for a group
The reason we collect such information is for the following purposese:
- To process and collect payments for services
- For efficiency in scheduling your appointment
- To offer services to our guests while fully understanding their medical conditions in order to provide the best possible care required
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To provide you with specials and promotions in an efficient manner
It is important that you understand we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your written consent. Your information may be used by our private parties who assist us in marketing our business, for example: to determine the geographical location of the majority of our clients. We may have to release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Skyview Spa maintains appropriate security measures over all methods of storage of personal information to ensure that privacy is maintained and all Skyview Spa employees have been advised of and provided with appropriate training with respect to the protection of personal information.